A Drop in Idea and Class stuff....


A few spreads from my winter art journal... more to come...need to finish up some things... and yes that's a real feather from a student and I printed on it and stitched in. 


The question I ask myself...as I read through the first chapter of Walking in this World, "Why do I limit the time I care for myself?  Statement for myself-as I become older, I need more time to do it well. 

A drop in of ideas came  and I would like to see where it goes...but I'm responding-Wait Great Spirit...I need to finish what I started and then I can be ready to play around with a "Tiny House" (thing/series)....at least I have a images placed in my little sketchbook.  A house that has been lived in becomes a home...and to stay in one home all your life wraps you with memories only you savor....When I was growing up my dad and mom has small houses...now to think of it Tiny house...then my dad would fix it up and we would move to another home...new school, new friends...which also brought on loneliness, emptiness, and some abandonment issue. Other side of that coin on that one was being a maker of things...using art and creativeness to respond to the outer and inner emotions and feelings.  I'm a Type 4 on the Enneagram and the rear bird of the Myers-Briggs Personality types...a INFJ making up less than one percent of the population.  Rambling here....any ways a Home series might be welling up soon.. 


This is a demo piece that I did in Friday's Class, Abstract Mini Landscapes....we will be doing more this Friday and I might be able to get some picture of the student's work. 

Comments

Popular Posts