A daily dose of collage creativity, in images, words and thoughts. Always remember, "Everything will be alright in the end...if it is not alright it must not be the End"

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Made a dud today


Been working with this one and just was not happy with the color salmon..though I like the color just not the color combo together..I was challenging myself to pick colors I don't use and put together and well it's a dud...going to live it in the assignment through so I can see what I don't like.  lol. 


A 8 x 8 in process...going to let it dry with the leave stamps on the surface I want to make sure it's dried well as I'll move into glazing next. 
See the finished piece Here 

2 comments:

  1. Whether or not #1 is a "dud" is in the eye of the beholder OR you could call it "in progress" instead and put it on the rainy day pile. It is much nicer than you think.

    And #2 has lots of energy. I think it's beautiful even in its unfinished state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris....yes in process is what's it's about and working through ideas that might have a good foundation as of yet.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and viewing my collage chatter, many creative blessings and peace to you and yours
~v~Laura